Saturday, May 16, 2009

Make 'em laugh

Well, that last post was kind of bleak, I suppose, and this has not been a good couple of days. The side effects of the Docetaxel kicked in yesterday morning -- I feel like my whole body is wrapped in cotton; everything feels a bit numb, including my mouth, and since my left breast and underarm were already numb, I feel pretty strange. I don't have much appetite, I'm very tired, and my chest pain has returned. Going upstairs leaves me out of breath. Typing with a numb right hand is working OK so far -- hope it doesn't get more numb.

But worse, my family is dealing with a crisis in my dad's illness and its effects on my poor mom -- it's not pretty, and we all feel very sad.

So -- to bring up the mood, I'll post something funny: the results of noodling around on an anagram generator a few years ago. Here's what happens when you scramble my name:

Anagrams for Cynthia Brouse
  • YOUR SANE BITCH
  • CUTE HAIRY SNOB
  • ONCE HAIRY BUST
  • BUSY TRAIN ECHO
  • AIRY BUTCH NOSE
  • COSY URINE BATH
  • TINY SOUR BEACH
  • BASTE YOUR CHIN
  • BRAINY TOUCHES
  • THIS CORNY BEAU
  • HORNY CAB SUITE
  • BURY CANOE SHIT
  • BREATHY COUSIN
  • CHEAT YOUR NIBS
  • BUSY ANTIC HERO
  • THIS RUBY OCEAN
  • BOYISH CENTAUR
  • CORNISH BEAUTY
Some of them are scarily appropriate. Happy long weekend!

No comments: